Summer time is renovation time! before family, friends and food flood your home for the holiday season and before its too chilly outside for those DIY projects, get your home renovations started! To help you get inspired, Cosentino has recently launched several new surface colours. Dekton comes in three different thicknesses depending on application requirements, the desired design and effect, from 8 to 20mm
DEKTON IS A SOPHISTICATED BLEND OF THE RAW MATERIALS USED TO PRODUCE THE VERY LATEST IN GLASS AND PORCELAIN AS WELL AS THE HIGHEST QUALITY QUARTZ WORK SURFACES
TPS - TECHNOLOGY OF SINTERIZED PARTICLES
Dekton employs exclusive sinterized particle technology, a high tech process which represents an accelerated version of the metamorphic change that natural stone undergoes when subject to high temperatures and pressure over thousands of years. Sinterized particle technology synthesizes truly innovate procedures from the most advanced technology industries. The evolution represents a technological and industrial leap capable of generating a new process, a revolutionary material and a leading product.
HIGH UV RESISTANCE
1) DEKTON is highly resistant to ultra violet (UV) light and will not fade or degrade over time making it perfect for both in door and outdoor applications.
HIGHLY SCRATCH RESISTANT
2) DEKTON is the most scratch resistant surface on the market and while the slip of a knife wont damage DEKTON, cutting boards are still recommended to protect your household utensils.
RESISTANT TO STAINS
3) While other surfaces are stain resistant, DEKTON is completely stain proof, even the most stubborn stains like wine, coffee, markers, and rust can easily be removed from the surface. Since DEKTON has extremely low porosity and contains no resins, its chemical resistant. Drips or splashes of common household chemicals like bleach, drain cleaners or oven degreasers wont harm DEKTON.
HIGH RESISTANCE TO FIRE & HEAT
4) DEKTON withstands high temperatures without burning, scorching or cracking. Hot pots and appliances like crock pots can be placed directly on the surface with no worry of damage.
RESISTANT TO ABRASION
5) DEKTON is even more resistant to abrasion than granite making it the idea surface for commercial applications and high traffic areas such as flooring. While other surfaces show wear over time. DEKTON's finish will last for the life of the product and never needs to be re-surfaced or re-finished.
RESISTANT TO ICE & THAWING
6) DEKTON's low coefficient of thermal expansion makes it thermal shock proof from both extreme heat and extreme cold. its natural resistance to ice and thawing makes it perfect for use in even the coldest environments.
DEKTON IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT OFFERS A CERTIFIED WARRANTY IN WRITING. ONLY A GLOBAL LEADER, ONE WHICH IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF QUARTZ SURFACES, COULD ONCE AGAIN DRAW AHEAD OF THE PACK AND OFFER A 10-YEAR WARRANTY FOR DEKTON
10 year warranty for DEKTON products installed by a workshop or marble manufacturer
Visit http://www.dekton.co.uk/ for more information or visit Ashburton Interiors Elite Premium showroom to view DEKTON samples call us on 0191 2131000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.